Ninja Run 135' Obstacle Course (A , B, C & D)
- Actual Size: 105’Lx23’Wx16’H
- Setup Area: 120’Lx28’Wx18’H
- Outlets: 4 separate 15 amp circuits
- Age Group: 3 to Adult
- Attendants: 3
Build Arizona's longest obstacle course rental! The 135 ft Ninja Run Obstacle Course is just part of Arizona's longest obstacle course. The 135 ft Ninja Run includes the Ninja 40' obstacle course, the Ninja 45' obstacle course, the Ninja Rock Climb slide, and the Ninja U-Turn. The 135 ft Ninja Run Obstacle Course rental is a great obstacle course if you want to race and compete with an opponent. Obstacle Course rentals offer challenging terrain that even challenges adults. The obstacle course features bright vibrant colors to attract your guest. This rental also keeps your guest entertained for hours with tunnels to climb through, logs to maneuver through, popups to finesse themselves around, and a wall to climb overall to see who finishes first. This obstacle course is great for elementary age to high school age all the way to adults! This is a 4-piece rental, so it requires 4 blowers and 4 power sources.
Arizona's longest obstacle course consists of 5 pieces including (2) 40 ft obstacle courses, a 45 ft obstacle course, a rock climb slide, and the U-turn for a grand total of 175 feet long. These obstacle courses can be configured in many different ways to fit in lots of different areas.
Other great items AZ Inflatable Events has to offer:
- Ninja 40 ft Obstacle Course
- Ninja 45 ft Obstacle Course
- Ninja Rock Climb Slide
- Ninja UTurn
- Ninja 70 ft Obstacle Course
- Ninja 85 ft Obstacle Course
- Ninja 90 ft Obstacle Course
- Ninja 115 ft Obstacle Course
- Ninja 135 ft Obstacle Course
- Ninja 175 ft Obstacle Course
Click here for our Disclaimer and our FAQs
Important information you need to know before ordering!
- The prices shown are based on a 5-hour rental at a residential location with a grass set up during non-peak days within our delivery area.
- Peak season pricing is available upon the date selected. Simply click the orange "Check Availability" to see if your date has a peak season price.
- Out-of-delivery area pricing is available upon request.
- Additional fees will be shown on the final screen. Some additional fees that may be added are taxes, delivery, and surface fees for surfaces other than grass (for example concrete or landscape rock)
- Non-Residential orders are required to be placed through the office, do not continue to make the order.