- Actual Size: 16’Lx16’Wx8’H
- Setup Area: 22’Lx22’Wx13’H
- Outlets: 2 15 amp circuit breakers
- Age Group: 48" to Adult
- Attendants: 1 - 2
AZ Inflatable Events is proud to say we have the Best mechanical bull rental in Arizona! Are you having a Graduation Party, Suprise Party, or any kind of PARTY? If so this is the mechanical bull for you. Add some color, fun, and pizazz to your party! You don't have to be a rodeo professional to ride our mechanical bull rental either. The mechanical bull ride starts slow and then gets faster, so prepare for the ride of a lifetime. We recommend that all riders be at least 48" or taller. We always provide a trained attendant to operate the mechanical bull for safety reasons.
Mechanical Bull pricing:
- Less than 3 hours please call the office
- $799 - 3 hours Monday - Thursday
- $150 for each additional hour
- Price may increase on High Demand Dates (Spring, Fall, December, & Holidays)
- 2 separate 15 am circuit breakers are required, if that is not available please call the office to add a generator to your order.
About our deluxe mechanical bull, our bull body has a unique sofolex soft foam safety head. Safety is paramount, so the deluxe Mechanical Bull Rental is fitted with an automatic stop sensor. As soon as the rider falls, the bull stops instantly. What sets this Mechanical Bull rental apart from the rest is the level of theming. There are six pre-set automatic competition levels, which are linked to two LED time clocks. The LED timer is great for bull riding competitions. Rent our mechanical bull indoors or outdoors for as little as one hour. This is simply Arizona's BEST mechanical bull rental Try our Mechanical Meltdown 8-player elimination game! Other services and rentals that we provide, full event catering services, table and chair rentals and tent rentals. We provide carnival game rentals and carnival ride rentals like mobile rock climbing walls. We also provide bounce house rentals and water slide rentals. Basically, we rent a lot of fun so call now to see how we can help!
Click here for our Disclaimer and FAQ's
Important information you need to know before ordering!
1. Peak season pricing is available upon the date selected. Simply click the orange "Check Availability" to see if your date has a peak season price.
2. Out-of-delivery area pricing is available upon request.
3. Additional fees will be shown on the final screen. Some additional fees that may be added are taxes, delivery, and surface fees for surfaces other than grass (for example concrete or landscape rock)
4. Non-Residential orders are required to be placed through the office, do not continue to make the order.