Foam Machine Rental
- Actual Size: 10'Lx10'Wx8'H
- Setup Area: 10'Lx10'Wx8'H
- Outlets: 1
- Age Group: 3 to Adult
- Attendants: 1 - 2
The foam machine rental with 2 containers of foam solution is $199. Add additional containers of foam for $49. A foam machine rental makes a regular party EPIC! Foam is fun and entertaining for both children and adults. Our foam is board-certified dermatologist-approved 100% organic certified. How many solutions do you need? That is a good question. One container of foam solution will run for between 25 minutes & 50 minutes (that is an average, not a guarantee). If you are doing a foam pit or foam dance party you will go through more foam than if you add foam to an inflatable water slide or inflatable slip n slide. When you rent the foam machine it includes the foam machine and all the equipment needed to make a heaping pile of foam. Order 2 to 200 containers of foam solution to make your party EPIC. Add black lights or glow sticks for night events to add some fun. AZ Inflatable Events offers the best foam parties on the market. Looking to add additional rental items try one of these:
- Inflatable Water Slide with Foam
- Inflatable Bounce House Rental
- Inflatable Obstacle Course Rental
- Popcorn Machine Rental
Click here for our Disclaimer and FAQ'sWhy does the surface matter on Foam Machine Rentals? Because some surfaces increase the risk of a slip or a fall. Concrete or Asphalt provides traction that is needed to make sure the kids stay safe. The Foam Car Wash Inflatable, Foam Cannon, and Foam machine can go on concrete, asphalt, grass, and turf without any slipping issues. The Foam Splasher and Foam Pit have a vinyl bottom that when the foam has been added can become slippery, so we need to make sure the participants have a softer landing in case of a slip, so they need to be on grass or turf. For the Caustic Slide or any other slide, we add foam to have an inflated bottom so there is extra padding in case of a slip. The inflatable slides can be set up on Grass, Artificial Turf, Concrete, Asphalt, or Landscape Rock.
Important information you need to know before ordering!
- The prices shown are based on a 5-hour rental at a residential location with a grass set up during non-peak days within our delivery area.
- Peak season pricing is available upon the date selected. Simply click the orange "Check Availability" to see if your date has a peak season price.
- Out-of-delivery area pricing is available upon request.
- Additional fees will be shown on the final screen. Some additional fees that may be added are taxes, delivery, and surface fees for surfaces other than grass (for example concrete or landscape rock)
- Non-Residential orders are required to be placed through the office, do not continue to make the order.