for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 5 hours
for 6 hours
for 7 hours
for 8 hours
for 9 hours
for 10 hours
for 11 hours
for 12 hours
for 13 hours
for 14 hours
for 15 hours
for 16 hours
per additional hour
per additional day
for 2 days
for 3 days
for 4 days
for 5 days
for 1 week
for 2 weeks
for 3 weeks
for 1 month
Make a Splash at Your Event! Get the coach, get your boss, get your principal, and get ready for a great time as your guests line up to make a big splash. Dunk tank rentals are an American classic for a reason; people love them! The dunk tank is trailer mounted with a large plastic tank and a window so you can have a full view of them going down. Dunk tank rentals can be set up indoors with a lot of extra supplies and planning, so if you are looking at having one indoors please call the office so we can go over the details. We are also happy to provide professional staff support for any of our equipment so that you can be free to enjoy the party!
What is included in the water slide rental:
- Dunk Tank
- 3 Dunk Tank Balls
- 1- 50' Water Hose
What is REQUIRED by the client:
- Clear open area (please measure to make sure it will fit)
- Adult supervision at all times
- This water slide is designed for ages 44" to Adult
- 72” Gate or opening is needed for this item
- This is a water item; water needs to be available.
- Standard surface is regular green grass. If you have an alternate surface, you must notify the office before ordering.
- Dunk Tanks may cause excessive water and or mud in the area around the item
Other Fun Rental Items:
Click here for our Disclaimers and FAQs.
Important information you need to know before ordering:
- The prices shown are based on a 5-hour rental at a residential location with a grass set up during non-peak days within our delivery area.
- Peak season pricing is available upon the date selected. Simply click the orange "Check Availability" to see if your date has a peak season price.
- Out-of-delivery area pricing is available upon request.
- Additional fees will be shown on the final screen. Some additional fees that may be added are taxes, delivery, and surface fees for surfaces other than grass (for example concrete or landscape rock)
- Non-Residential orders are required to be placed through the office
*Items may vary from picture