Extreme Obstacle Course
for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 5 hours
for 6 hours
for 7 hours
for 8 hours
for 9 hours
for 10 hours
for 11 hours
for 12 hours
for 13 hours
for 14 hours
for 15 hours
for 16 hours
per additional hour
per additional day
for 2 days
for 3 days
for 4 days
for 5 days
for 1 week
for 2 weeks
for 3 weeks
for 1 month
The Extreme Obstacle Course rental is sure to get everyone's heart racing. Its bright marble colors and a great start-to-end configuration make it a must for any event. Two people enter and race under and over logs, through the tunnels, and finish with a slide. An obstacle course rental is a perfect inflatable for any event. From company parties and school functions to special birthday celebrations. Its quick turn-through allows a large number of guests young to old to play. With the front entrance and exit on the same side, it makes it an easier item to monitor and keep participants safer.
What is included in the interactive inflatable rental:
- Extreme Obstacle Course
- Blower to inflate the item
- 50' extension cord
- Stakes to secure the item into the ground (other options available)
What is REQUIRED by the client:
- Power - 15 amp circuit within 75 feet of the rear of the unit
- Clear open area (please measure to make sure it will fit)
- Adult supervision at all times
- This is a DRY only item and can be unsafe if used wet.
- $250 fee if water is used on this item.
- Standard surface is regular green grass. If you have an alternate surface you must notify the office before ordering.
Other Fun Rental Items:
Click here for our Disclaimers and FAQs.
Important information you need to know before ordering:
- The prices shown are based on a 5-hour rental at a residential location with a grass set up during non-peak days within our delivery area.
- Peak season pricing is available upon the date selected. Simply click the orange "Check Availability" to see if your date has a peak season price.
- Out-of-delivery area pricing is available upon request.
- Additional fees will be shown on the final screen. Some additional fees that may be added are taxes, delivery, and surface fees for surfaces other than grass (for example concrete or landscape rock)
- Non-Residential orders are required to be placed through the office
*Items may vary from picture